Monday, October 22, 2012

Getting Back in the Swing...


I ask myself this constantly… Where does time go???  Is it really, now, late October? The kids keep reminding me that there is just a short, short while before Halloween will be here, and hence, costumes will need to be finished. I say finished like I have already started… No no, they are still just a jumble of ideas… I think a lot of black cloth is involved though. 

But for this moment, I just want to catch up...
Our year has begun...
 The work has started...
I look out my kitchen window to see this...
I spend a short bit of time at my living-room-table over seeing these squiggly lines becoming letters...
 And notice how quickly they become so much more fluid and clear...
It's all coming together...
Our pattern is falling into place…
Or so I tell myself…

                                                                                   ~ Marica
                                       

Also blogged at wasabihoneybee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment